Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Charlee DT - Gelli Plate

Hey crafters. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and I hope this new year brings you lot's of happiness and lot's of crafting. For this weeks blog I've been playing with my new toy that I got for Christmas. My amazing mother in law got me a gelli plate and I've been having so much fun with it and trying out new things.






What you'll need:




Step 1:

Pick out a 3 colours you want to use for your background. I used red, orange and yellow in the pebeo deco creme paints. Put a few little dots of each colour over the the gelli plate. With a brayer spread the paint around. Once the paint is covering the gelli plate, place the star lattice inkable over the top. Line up your card blank the best you can and place on top of the gelli pate. Give it a good rub on the back and then pull the card off. You should be able to get a couple of prints from it. Leave to dry.

Step 2:

Once the paint is dry. Stamp the Balloon Girl in archival black ink. If you missed bits you can colour it in with a black pen. Then ink up the stars in what colours you want. I used a pink and a purple, and then stamp randomly. Ink up the soundwave dots, I used a different shade of purple and stamp them where you want them to go. Then just ink up the sentiment in black archival and stamp in the position you want it go.


I'm having so much fun with my gelli plate. There's so many different techniques I want to try. Keep an eye for Bev on Hochanda in the next week or so. Some beautiful stamps coming up.

Until next week
Crafty hugs
Charlee
x

3 comments:

CraftyJan said...

Wow! Another fantastic card and a great write up ❤

Unknown said...

Super card... x

Emma Goddard said...

Fabulous card Charlee, beautifully created xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...