Thursday, November 02, 2017

Karen -Music DT samples

Hi everyone  xx

As it's Thursday I'm back with my weekly blog for Bee Crafty  and today I get to blog all my samples for the recent Hochanda show. ..I hope you got your stamps..you will not be disappointed! !
I have to say this is my personal favourite collection that I've samples for Bee Crafty. .well to date anyway lol

I used the following Music products :
Music Splash Art stamps: Microphone, Keyboard,Guitar
Sound waves Border set: Wibble, Heartbeat,  Aztec, Dots
Backdrops XL: Fur Elise Music Border 
WORDage: Music words and accessories (Treble Clef)
Inkables : Star Lattice, Multi Stars, Welded Music
D'Inkables : Cracked Glass, Regular Dots

Also used:
Distress Inks 
Distress Oxides 
Versafine
Lustre Luxe 
Versmark
Embossing powder
Acrylic Paints


Distress Oxides: Spiced Marmalade,  Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet



Pixie Powders. Versafine : Black onyx



Versafine: Black onyx



Versafine: Black onyx.  Clear Embossing powder.  Versafine Clair: Verdant.
Acrylic Paints: Orange, Dyna 359



Distress Inks : Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade.
Versafine Clair: Verdant, Purple Delight
Black onyx versafine



Distress Inks : Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade.  Black onyx versafine



Red Acrylic Paint. Distress Oxide : Black Soot.
Black onyx versafine.  Versmark.  Black embossing powder.



Versafine Clair : Verdant.  Versafine : Deep Lagoon.  Distress Ink: Mermaid Lagoon



Lustre Luxe : Lavender Quartz, Ocean Blue.
Versafine : Deep Lagoon



Distress Oxides : Wilted Violet, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot.
Versafine : Black onyx


Well that concludes today's post. I hope you enjoyed looking through my samples and I hope you got your stamps and have as much fun playing with them as I did!! I'll be back on the Bee Crafty blog next Thursday

Crafty hugs xx

2 comments:

Laine said...

Such fun and colourful stamps!
x

CraftyJan said...

These are gorgeous Karen ❤ I have the guitar already and am waiting for the soundwave dots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...