Thursday, November 23, 2017

Karen DT- Bird- Time Flies...

Hello everyone

I'm back with my weekly blog to showcase  another make for all you Bee Crafty lovers xx

For this one I decided to play with the beautiful Birds and Butterflies stamp set.
And thought they would work well with the
Pocket Watch 

I also used:
Crackle Paint background stamp
Time Flies stamp set
Pixie Powders
Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide





  • Create your background using Pixie powders 
  • Stamp the bird in black onyx versafine and mask off
  • Stamp the Pocket Watch over the edge of the bird, so it appears it's sitting on there
  • Remove mask
  • Stamp sentiment in black onyx versafine 
  • Ink up a bit of the Crackle Paint stamp in Peacock Feathers DO and stamp randomly on opposite sides of the card
Mount card on card blank with foam pads to add dimension 

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Any questions,  just ask and I'll be back again with another Bee Crafty blog next Thursday 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...