Monday, July 17, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Christmas samples for Bev's Hochanda shows

Hi everyone, I'm sharing the samples I made for Bev's recent Bee Crafty show on Hochanda ... and I was so excited to get my parcel as it was Christmas stamps!  Now anyone who knows me will tell you that my most favourite time of the year is Christmas, so to get lovely new stamps to play with in July is just the best thing ever for me.  I was planning on putting some Christmas tunes on to accompany my crafting...but thought it might just get my 2 wee boys a little too excited for Santa coming!

This is an MDF portrait artboard covered with Moonstone Lustre Luxe, then I heat embossed some Spikey snowflakes with Blue Glitz and Metallic Silver Sparkle WOW powders.  I finished off by tying some white organza ribbon around the left hand side and adding a silver metal snowflake, and adding a sentiment.


This is a 6" x 6" card - I created a panel by masking off a section and blending some Lucky Clover Distress Ink over the card.  I used Onyx Black Versafine ink to stamp the Holly Swirl border stamp over this panel, then I matted this onto some black card. I finished off by adding a stamped sentiment and some green gems.


This is a 6" x 6" card - I heat embossed Feathery snowflakes all over the left hand side using Red Glitz WOW embossing powder, and matted this on to some red card, then glued to the card blank.  I finished off by adding a sentiment from the Everyday Christmas Sentiments stamp set, and some red gems to the upper corner, and to the centre of all the snowflakes.


This is a 7" x 7" card - I created a background using Distress Oxides (Faded Jeans & Broken China), and then stamped the Snowflake Flurry stamp in Faded Jeans randomly over the card.  I matted this on to a square of white card, then onto a square of card with edges coloured with Faded Jeans.  I finished off by adding a panel with a stamped sentiment and a clear snowflake.


This is a 8" x 8" card - I randomly stamped the Snowflake Flurry stamp over a square of white card using Distress Inks (Lucky Clover & Candied Apple), I then cut a circle aperture in the bottom right corner, and added some red ribbon and a bow around the left hand side.  I placed this card over a square of card slightly larger, and used a pencil to draw a faint line around the circle so I knew where to stamp the Everyday Christmas sentiment in Onyx Black Versafine ink.  I coloured around the edges of this card with Candied Apple, then added the stamped panel to this using foam pads.  I cut another larger square of white card, and coloured the edges of this with Lucky Clover, and matted the other cards on to the this, then glued all to the card blank.  I finished off by adding some Star Dust Stickles to the snowflakes to give some sparkle.


This is a 6" x 4.25" tent fold card - I used Onyx Black Versafine ink to stamp the Everyday Christmas sentiment down the left hand side of a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, tied some white organza ribbon around the right hand side and matted this on to some gold mirri card before attaching to the card blank.  I heat embossed 2 MDF snowflakes with Metallic Gold WOW embossing powder, and glued these to the bottom right corner.

I really enjoyed making these samples, and I hope you've enjoyed seeing them, if you have any comments then please do get in touch.  Remember to pop over to the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog too to see lots more inspiration from the Design Team. I'll be back again next week to share a new project with you all.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

Magic Maggie said...

love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. They are gorgeous
love
Maggie (Yorkite)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...