Monday, July 24, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Believe

Hi everyone, it's time for me to share this weeks Bee Crafty DT project for my blog post for Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty.  I decided to get my Brushos out for this weeks card as I haven't played with them for a couple of weeks.


Materials needed - 
What to do -
  • Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white slightly smaller again.  
  • Take the white card and place the heart template over it, sprinkle on some Brushos and spritz with water - carefully remove the template and allow card to dry.  
  • Use Versafine ink to stamp the dandelion in the centre of the heart.  
  • Take the Live Laugh Dream stamp and only ink up the word Believe using Versafine and stamp in the bottom right corner.  
  • Mat this on to the black card, and glue to the card blank.  Finish off by adding some Stickles to the dandelion.



Just to show the sparkle given by adding some Stickles.

That's another project finished, I hope you liked it, and as always if you do have any questions or comments then please do get in touch.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

CraftyJan said...

I truly love this Lorre-Anne! It's absolutely beautiful ❤❤❤

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Thanks Jan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...