Friday, July 21, 2017

Emily DT - Ghetto Rat

Hi everyone, hope you all managed to catch Bev on Hochanda this week.

There are so many fabulous new stamps being brought out all the time it is easy to forget the ones already in our stash. This week I have used a stamp which I have not used for a while, but is definitely a fave... Ghetto Rat.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by cutting a square of card and added colour using Distress Inks and a blending tool. I chose shades of green as I don't often use it but I always like how it turns out!

I blended from the edge inwards, with the colour fading out towards the centre.

I then blended through the brick inkable in the same colours and stamped the Ghetto Rat in black Memento ink.


I stamped the sentiment onto white card and cut out the sections. I stuck these on using foam pads.


I finished off the card by mounting it onto a black layer, then onto a card blank.

I love it and think that the brick inkable really adds to it. I hope you like it too!

Emily x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

That rat is so funny looking to me, great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...